Hi I am so glad you found your way to The Chrysalis Effect. My name is Elaine Wilkins and I suffered with M.E for 6 years.
My story may be similar to your own story, as it took 18 months before I was diagnosed as having M.E with endless symptoms like brain fog, muscle pain and insomnia. I lost the ability to concentrate, I had memory problems and was completely exhausted all the time. At one point I lost complete sensation down my left side and I was terrified I had a brain tumour or MS.
I went from being a successful businesswoman and a busy mum, to being completely bed-bound. I went from doctor to doctor and experienced first-hand (as you may have done yourself) a complete lack of understanding, and any kind of cohesive support from the medical community. Along the way, I tried every type of therapy that you can think of.
I lost all of my income bit by bit and even had to sell my home. I lapsed into a deep depression.
However, even on my darkest days I could not accept that this would be how things would be for the rest of my life.
Slowly through a journey of trial and error, I found my way to recovery and I have been well now for over 7 years.
It became my mission to help others do the same. I set about researching the common denominators of successful recovery. I’ve interviewed a number of others who have recovered from these destructive conditions and found that there were 8 elements essential to recovery, that every single one of these recoverers had tackled – and they were the same 8 areas I had worked on during my long journey to recovery.
The Chrysalis Effect program was borne of my passion to get this information into the hands of others currently suffering through these conditions, and help them cut short the long journey that I went through to recovery.
Before we go any further, I want to be completely honest with you
There is No magic bullet
There is No claim here of a “cure”
There is No quick fix
What we are offering here is a Guided Map to your recovery. Our program takes 6 – 9 months minimum. I know if you are like I was, you will want your Life back NOW! I wish I had a magic wand! It is a step-by-step journey that will guide you through all 8 elements essential to recovery.
Before you dismiss this program believing it is some fake “cure” or some sort of scam, consider this…
Whether you think you can
or you think you can’t,
you are right
If you think there is no way that you will ever recover from your condition, then you are most likely right. If you think that recovery is ‘impossible because ……, then sadly there is nothing we can do to help you and you can click away freely now.
However, if instead you believe in your heart of hearts, like I did, that there is no way you are going to live the rest of your life feeling ill. That there MUST be a way through this to a life of wellness, then I invite you to read on…
What is the Chrysalis Effect Programme?
Before I get into explaining what the Chrysalis Effect Recovery program is, let me tell you what it’s not.
1. Its not a quick fix cure or a magic pill or a new therapy - the program takes a minimum of 6-9 months and a 100% commitment to apply the information to your own life.
2. It’s not a scam to “make money off sick people” – Over 5 years of running this recovery programme we have helped hundreds of people recover. Many of them share their own stories within the program, real people just like you whose life got hijacked by a condition they did not understand. It has always been important that the program is very affordable at less than 74p a day and the first 30 days are free to allow you to decide whether or not it is for you.
3. It is not “done for you” or “done to you” – You need to have a mindset of recovery and a will to take the journey to recovery through each of the 8 areas we cover throughout the program.
When I was trying to get well, I found a number of pieces missing from whatever was available to me for recovery which caused me endless frustration.
- There was no “guidemap” to recovery available
- There was no clear treatment plan for me to follow available
- There was no “joined-up” approach that gave consistency to my recovery
- There was no clear idea of which therapy to undertake, and when and for how long
- There were no role models who had recovered for me to follow
- There was no support available to me when I needed it in the middle of the night (the isolation was the worst thing about the condition as my family and friends didn’t really understand what I was going through)
- There was no explanation available to me of what was causing the symptoms I was experiencing
- Nobody understood the fear and frustration I was feeling
- Nobody was able to reassure me I could recover
- There was no honesty from those treating me around what was holding up my recovery.
- There was no specialist available with a proven track record to oversee the process and advise me what I needed.
- There were no books about recovery (only books about how to live with the condition)
The Chrysalis Effect program is a tried tested and proven, step-by-step map to recovery, which has been specifically designed to overcome all of these frustrations.
When you join as a member you will experience
- A support network created by people who have been where you are and know how it feels
- An easy to follow map which shows you exactly where you are in the 6 phases of recovery and reveals the exact steps you need to take to regain your health
- A tried and test system which takes away the guess work from your condition
- A complete online holistic recovery programme designed by those who have recovered so it has deep understanding of your condition and how you feel at every stage of your condition
- A 9 month programme that is proven to work
- An empathic and holistic programme designed to release you from the anxiety, fear and pressure of your condition (and that of your family too) . . . to support you every step of the way knowing you will get your life back
- An online resource centre full of real life stories of other people’s recovery . . Discover how other sufferers went from bed or wheelchair bound to the best health ever and even running for charity.
- A unique opportunity to discover your hidden triggers and how to avoid them . . . so that you build the confidence in having control of your life and your health again.
- The chance to finally take control of your own recovery, have the support, understanding and tools you need to take the steps which will enable you to be released from this condition to live the happy, healthy and fulfilling life you truly deserve.
Who is the Chrysalis Effect Program NOT For?
This program is not for everybody.
- If you don’t have a mindset that recovery is possible, then this program is not for you. We will provide the map, but you will need to take the steps to follow it.
- If you are looking for a “pity party” to commiserate with others over your symptoms, then this program is not for you. We are all focussed on recovery and will support you on your journey.
- If you don’t like to study at home and learn from videos, audios and downloadable pdfs then you may have trouble with the program as there is a series of home study lessons sent to you weekly that you need to implement yourself. There is a community to support you and people who understand what you are going through, but at the end of the day it is up to you to implement everything that the chrysalis effect programme teaches you.
As soon as we launched a recovery programme, we have had our critics within forums and support groups and we do not shirk from answering concerns so here are the most Frequently Asked Questions.
If this program works, then why don’t doctors know about it?
Well actually they do - at least some of them do. It is part of our mission to educate the medical community, which we have been doing over the past year. We have met with several doctors who are able to educate others. In the UK we have met with The Health minister and head of services for "long term and chronic conditions" (which actually is their label not ours).
It’s a slow process, but we are working to get more awareness. Doctors generally treat all of the symptoms as separate issues so we are working on training them to the treat the conditions as a whole.
If you really cared so much, why don’t you make the program completely free? Why do you need to charge (aren’t you just making money off sick people)?
Behind the scenes we have a load of expenses such as running the website and backend systems, paying our staff wages, all the expenses involved with getting the information out there and much, much more.
We’ve also offered free scholarships in the past and found that people really don’t value what they don’t pay for, and those people didn’t even use the program.
We’ve made the program as affordable as possible at only £22 per month after the first 30 days (less than 74p a day) so that even if you are on benefits, you should be able to afford it. You are paying a lot more by staying ill.
Will this program work for me if I’ve been ill for a long time?
Yes! we have success with those who have been stuck in phase 3 of recovery for many, many years. The challenge is for very entrenched ill health, especially if people have been prescribed years of medication there can be a lot to undo. In many cases people have been encouraged to ‘accept’ or ‘manage’ the condition. So if that describes your situation I would say as long as you believe in your heart recovery is possible then give it a try.